Optometry & Eye Care Contact Lenses & Glasses in Orem, UT
At Orem Eye Clinic, we are dedicated to our patients. Our goal is to provide our patients with the quality care necessary to achieve and maintain optimal eye health. Our optometrists, Dr. Bill G. Codner and Dr. Solomon Campbell take pride in providing personalized care for a wide range of services, including:
- Comprehensive Vision & Eye Exams
- Full-scope family-focused optometry
- Comprehensive eye examinations – Adults, pediatrics and geriatrics
- Hard-to-fit contact lens for medical conditions including keratoconus, post corneal transplant, etc.
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Daily Disposable Contacts
- Occupational Eyewear
- Transitions™ Glasses
- Glasses and Prescription Eyewear
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular diseases, disorders and conditions
- Urgent and emergency ocular diagnosis and treatment (eye injuries, eye infections, sudden loss or change of vision, sudden onset floaters and/or flashes of light in vision)
- Dry eye management (supplements, eye drops, dry eye management)
- ...and more!
We provide second-to-none warranties on our glasses to ensure quality of product and service.
Our doctors also provide co-management for the procedures listed below. All of these procedures are completed with doctors trained in the newest ophthalmological technologies and techniques. For more information or to see if you are a candidate for any of these new procedures, please give us a call today.
- LASIK or Laser Vision Correction
- Intraocular Contact Lenses (ICLs)
- Cataract Surgery
- Presbyopia Correcting Intraocular Lenses (IOLs)
- Kamra Inlay for Presbyopia
For more information about our eye care and optometry services in Orem, UT, please contact Orem Eye Care at 801-224-4799 today. We are happy to answer you question about your eye health and help you schedule an appointment or consultation for an eye exam.